Sunday, August 4, 2013

Hi! I'm finally sitting down to get this blog thing up and going. I'm a total beginner for blogging so I hope it isn't too lame at first...patience though and I'm sure it will improve :)

We are officially on our 10th day of living in the middle of Taiwan--what a crazy new life! We've made our home among the other 2.6 million people living in the booming metropolis city of Taichung (literally meaning "Middle Taiwan"). It has been an incredible path to get here and we're really grateful for this opportunity...tears, nervousness and all.  Before any more time slips by, I'm going to do a quick photo recap of the major happenings since we've been here and maybe stick in a few excerpts from my writing therapy emails that I've sent home to my family--feel free to skim those :)

No comments:

Post a Comment