
With the Taiwan pond, I totally saw the resemblance. But mainland China...I just had to take Amy's word for it.
For my tutor lesson today we had another field trip. Amy took Theo and I back to the hospital for Theo's head staples to be removed. Again we saw the same doctor, whom Theo greeted with his same cries and scowls. And again we were in and out super quickly with a total, up-front-no-insurance cost of under $30. Singing my praises to their medical system!
With time on our hands and a car to take us wherever, we decided to go to one of the university campuses that had this park that Amy really likes (with the cool, man-made China ponds).
Theo was in heaven. Seeing his glee at being released from stroller and apartment confines made me realize just how cooped up he has been these past 6 weeks. He was giddy has he made his flora and fauna discoveries--sweat drenched and dirty was how he liked it.





No comments:
Post a Comment